THANKS!!!!

Place to discuss only the "Design Sharing" aspects of the eCabinet Systems software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Brenda Hallman
Company Name: Northlander Industries

THANKS!!!!

Postby Brenda Hallman » Tue, Jun 12 2012, 1:36PM

Just wanted to send a great big THANK-YOU to whomever did the last update of e-cabinets.

I noticed right off the bat that while batching cabinet lists that the list stays at the bottom when a new cabinet is added. I did not realize how much of a pain it was to constantly scroll to the bottom until I did not have to do it anymore. :)

Then just now, I realized that someone has figured out how to put the stretchers in the edgebanding section. YYYYEEEEESSSS!!!! db **two thumbs up** OH MY this is so going to change my production...you do not even know how happy a little thing can make a person. :D

Looking forward to finding more changes in the future. Keep up the GREAT work! Thanks for all of your hard work to keep us producing :)

Brenda Hallman

Dennis Englert

Re: THANKS!!!!

Postby Dennis Englert » Wed, Jun 13 2012, 7:06AM

Brenda,

I don't think that you need to run across all of the updated features in a happenstance manner. The Help document contains a "What's New in Build 8". Banding on stretchers was the second item listed in Help, though the behavior of the Batch that you mentioned is not listed.

Dennis Englert
Manager of Product Training

Return to “Design Sharing”