mouldings

Place to discuss only the "Design Sharing" aspects of the eCabinet Systems software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

mark l cherry
Company Name: mark cherry cabinets

mouldings

Post by mark l cherry »

where do you guys get the thermwood mouldings for the italian renaissance credenza, all the places i look have no information on were to order,the stuff.
thanks mark
Glenn Van Reason
Guru Member
Company Name: TBA
Location: ORANGE NSW AUSTRALIA every now and then between trips lol

Post by Glenn Van Reason »

I'm not totally sure, but the credenza is part of the furniture program. This means that the design is available for anyone who has a Thermwood router to download and install on their router. They can then cut out the parts necesary to buile the credenza.
So if you have a router you can purchase this file and cut them yourself, or if not you can contact a member that has a Thermwood router who could supply them to you.
Post up your location and a request to get a quote and I'm sure soemone on the board would be more than willing to help.
This message made from recycled electrons.
Brent Bogardus

Post by Brent Bogardus »

Mark,

I don't think that Thermwood sells those mouldings. The programs are available to be downloaded to a Thermwood router on a rental basis. You may be able to find someone in your area with a router who could run those for you.

Check out the production sharing section on the left hand side of the Thermwood home page to find someone in your area with a router.
Jody Wilmes
Guru Member
Company Name: Thermwood

Re: mouldings

Post by Jody Wilmes »

mark l cherry wrote:where do you guys get the thermwood mouldings for the italian renaissance credenza, all the places i look have no information on were to order,the stuff.
thanks mark
The moldings are available as rental programs only. If you do not have a Thermwood machine, you may be able to find one who does, to run the rental program and cut your piece. There is an EXE which may be freely downloaded from our webstore for this piece of furniture. If the EXE is ran on a pc with eCabinets, it will install all the eCabinet files. If the EXE is ran on a machine, it will install all the rental programs, setup procedures, etc.
Hope this helps!