Printing problems with nesting diagrams

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Mark P Sullivan

Printing problems with nesting diagrams

Post by Mark P Sullivan »

Anybody having trouble with printing out nesting diagrams ? the program sent 80 pages+ to the printer for just 2 pages!!! :( the printer had 40 jobs pending and as I deleted them they just kept adding up. I finally had to shut down ecabs to get it to quit. I'm running 4.08
Mark :)
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Mark,
Check your \"Print Setup\" settings on the left of your screen in Nest Diagrams. If you have it set to \"Job\" then the printout could very well be 80+ pages. If you set it to \"View\" it will print just what you see on your screen. Set it to sheets to print just the sheets. (which can still be several pages)
Kerry
JoeyLowe

Re: Printing problems with nesting diagrams

Post by JoeyLowe »

I know this is an old post, but afterall, it is Monday. I spent most of the day working on three different jobs. The last job was a large commercial job for a local church. Got to the point where I nested my boxes and decided to print off the nesting diagrams. No matter what I did, I kept getting an error message and could not get the doggone nest diagrams to print. Ready to give up, I did a search on this forum's knowledge base and got one posting...this one.

Didn't give me much help and I was ready to call it a day, afterall it is Monday. So, I'm sitting at my desk, a little frustrated. I kept telling myself, the problem has to be staring right at me. Sure enuf, it was. I had forgot to plug the printer into the computer. Afterall, it is Monday.
J. Alexander Lowe & Sons, Inc.
104 Davis Street, Gilmer, Texas 75644-1821
(903)680-2297 Cell: (903) 445-9350
Paul Ellis

Re: Printing problems with nesting diagrams

Post by Paul Ellis »

Joey,
You are excused (but I still had a very good chuckle...as a matter of fact I am still ROFL)
Paul Ellis

"If it works, don't fix it"