v.6 error message

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Dennis Adrian

Re: v.6 error message

Postby Dennis Adrian » Fri, Jan 15 2010, 3:47PM

Hey Ryan, With the "error 1720" message, I got past it by re-downloading V.6 and at first that did not work, so I did it again and this time when it came to the pop up question about wanting to save existing directories (don't remember that exact wording) I selected "no" and it worked up to the point where I got the 1303 error message. The first several time the I tried , I checked "yes" in that window, as soon as yes was checked and hit enter the error 1720 message came up.

As for the 1303 error message, I had downloaded and saved in "My documents", it didn't like this , so I saved the next on on the desktop, but then the shared documents directory was apparently not allowing access so I looked in there and found that the check box for sharing files was not checked, so I allowed file sharing and and the installation was allowed.
I set up my wireless home network myself and thats probably when something got changed that would have been better left alone.

I don't understand this because I am the computer administrator but it kept telling me that I needed to log on as administrator. As you may have surmised , I am not very knowledgable on this subject and probably have have half the settings on this computer wrong.

Thanks again for your help.

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”