Error 22 & Texture problem

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Rob Perry

Error 22 & Texture problem

Post by Rob Perry »

Well I just started my first project in e-cabs after upgrading to V6 & I have 2 issues in the first 2 minutes.

1. Error 22 - See attachment . Anyone know what this is? It happens when I went to the render mode. If I click OK it goes into the render mode as normal.

2. When trying to change the floor texture it will not respond to changes to the Manual Tile vs auto tile etc function. Has anyone else noticed this ?

I'm thinking I should have not upgraded until the bugs were sorted out.
Attachments
Error 22.jpg
Error 22.jpg (42.18 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
Rob
Rick Deskins
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood

Re: Error 22 & Texture problem

Post by Rick Deskins »

Rob Perry wrote:Well I just started my first project in e-cabs after upgrading to V6 & I have 2 issues in the first 2 minutes.

1. Error 22 - See attachment . Anyone know what this is? It happens when I went to the render mode. If I click OK it goes into the render mode as normal.

2. When trying to change the floor texture it will not respond to changes to the Manual Tile vs auto tile etc function. Has anyone else noticed this ?

I'm thinking I should have not upgraded until the bugs were sorted out.
1. Can you give some steps on how to reproduce this error?

2. If Hoops Display List is turned on, it will not change until you leave and return to the render view. (Hoops Issue)
You can turn the Hoops Display List off in Settings/Preferences. (may require ecabinets restart)
Rick Deskins
eCabinet Systems Programmer
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM/ AMD FirePro V4900
Ryan Callahan
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Re: Error 22 & Texture problem

Post by Ryan Callahan »

Rob,

Can you post this simple layout as a job so that we may try to reproduce your error?

So far, I am unable to see what is going on when trying to reproduce this on my system. Hopefully, after getting your job, we can pinpoint the issue and have it fixed.

Thanks.
Ryan Callahan
Thermwood
Dell Precision T3400 / Core 2 Quad Q9400 / 2.4GHz / 8GB RAM / 256MB NVIDIA Quadro FX3450 / Windows 7 x64