Toe kick trouble

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Greg Whitman

Toe kick trouble

Post by Greg Whitman »

I'm running windows xp with version 6 and when I try to change toe kicks from 5 x 5 to 4 x 4 the two ends show up with a 45 degree angle cut on the front edge of the right and sometimes the left ends. If someone could tell me how to post the cabinets to the forum I would appreciate it. It happens with cabinets from a complete kitchen and also with newly made cabinets constructed from Standard cabinet library. Please help.
Glenn Warner
Company Name: Expressions in Wood

Re: Toe kick trouble

Post by Glenn Warner »

Find the cabinet file on your hard drive *cabinetname*.hsf. Then in a forum message click on "upload attachment" (just below the message box) which will give you a browse dialog. Browse to the location of your file, open it and then click "add the file." Submit the post.

As for the triangles that are appearing in your cabinets, try increasing the level of detail settings in the settings/preference dialog, If it is set too low and your graphics card is lower end, this can result in funny looking screen displays.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Greg,

Try this,

Open Preferences and raise the Level of Detail slider for the cabinet editor and custom layout.

Kerry
Greg Whitman

Post by Greg Whitman »

Thanks for the help guys. I raised the level on the cabinet editor and that solved the problem.