Build 3 printing still shuts down program

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Lamar Horton

Re: Build 3 printing still shuts down program

Post by Lamar Horton »

Faulting application ecabinets.exe, version 6.037.0, faulting module ntdll.dll version 5.1.2600.5512, fault address 0x00042b9f.
Lamar Horton

Post by Lamar Horton »

OK, That "test" job I posted still shuts down the program when trying to print from the LDE, but my latest job printed just fine. Perhaps it was because the test job was done in the previous build and the latest job done in the current build. Sound good?
Ryan Callahan
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Post by Ryan Callahan »

Lamar,

Thanks for the update. I just tested your posted job again, and still, everything prints fine for me. I do not think it has anything to do with a previous version, but you never know.

If the problem continues, be sure to let us know with exact steps or files to attempt to get it to happen.

Thanks.
Ryan Callahan
Thermwood
Dell Precision T3400 / Core 2 Quad Q9400 / 2.4GHz / 8GB RAM / 256MB NVIDIA Quadro FX3450 / Windows 7 x64
Lamar Horton

Post by Lamar Horton »

It did it again, but this time I figured it out.

I have 4 drawings I am trying to print. First drawing I had the arrows set to 1/16 x 1/32, no problem. 2nd-4th I had to arrows set to 0 x 0 and the program shut down. I reset the arrows back to the previous values and voila printing again.