Banding Not Found?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Derrick Monson

Banding Not Found?

Post by Derrick Monson »

I am using build 3. I have just modified a cabinet, saved it, and when I try to reload it into Cabinet Editor, I get the Material Not Found window. The cabinet does not have this edge banding anywhere on it and it does not have any doors or drawer fronts. The seed I used to make this cabinet has slab doors with this edge banding as the default doors but the doors are not actually on the cabinet.

It does not show any available replacements and I don't want to add this as a new material when it already exists. Any ideas?
Attachments
Here is the banding in My Materials.
Here is the banding in My Materials.
My Materials.jpg (61.72 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
When I try to edit the cabinet I just modified, I get this.
When I try to edit the cabinet I just modified, I get this.
Material Not Found.jpg (39.89 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
Gateway E6100 / Pentium 4 / 2.8GHz / 2.56 GB RAM / Radeon X1950 Pro XGE 256MB / XP Pro
Derrick Monson

Re: Banding Not Found?

Post by Derrick Monson »

I tried to change the banding of the doors in the Door/ Drawer Front Designer and get the same problem as above. I clicked on Add New Material and I get this:
Attachments
Replace.jpg
Replace.jpg (62.18 KiB) Viewed 3693 times
Gateway E6100 / Pentium 4 / 2.8GHz / 2.56 GB RAM / Radeon X1950 Pro XGE 256MB / XP Pro
Derrick Monson

Post by Derrick Monson »

It looks like the program converts 1mm to 1/32" in My Materials and .0394" everywhere else and the recognizes it as two different materials.

I change the Dimension Display to Inches and Decimal, tried to reload the cabinet, now it was doing the same thing with my OTHER edge banding.

I went back to My Materials and tried to change the material thickness to match and the error message "Too Few Parameters" comes up and eCabinets crashed.

Upon restarting, everything appears to be in working order. :?:
Rick Deskins
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood

Post by Rick Deskins »

there was a bug in V6 build 1 and 2, where it would import materials incorrectly if you were in factions dim mode.
Rick Deskins
eCabinet Systems Programmer
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM/ AMD FirePro V4900