EMERGENCY Registration Code

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

MarkWellscc

EMERGENCY Registration Code

Post by MarkWellscc »

Any Moderators/Administrators (etc.) out there know if I might could get a new registration code over the weekend?
I have a huge bid I have to turn in Monday morning and I suddenly lost the capability to launch e-Cabinets software due
to a file corruption. Uninstalled and re-installed but now Members Registration Code generator online tells me I've been
given the maximum amount of codes (probably due to system upgrades, etc over the past few years).

Anyway, if someone out there could give me a hand with this I would really appreciate it. Otherwise I'll just sweat it out
and wait til Monday morning 0700hrs.

Mark Wells
Mark Wells Custom Cabinetry
Dothan, AL
Kenneth Rychlik

Re: EMERGENCY Registration Code

Post by Kenneth Rychlik »

Mark,

Look in the sticky post above this one. One is labeled registration code generator.

I takes you to an automated thing and it will send you an email with a new code.

Nobody has to be at the office.

Good luck on your bid.
MarkWellscc

Post by MarkWellscc »

Thanks, but as I mentioned in previous message, the online Registration Code generator will not issue me another
code. It says I have been issued the "maximum amount" of codes. I'll have to wait til Monday morning and contact
them directly.

Mark
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

I have a similar problem and sent a request via the Code Generator which confirmed it would send a code by email. More than 24Hrs later I still do not have one. I also sent a request by PM but I see the message is still sitting in the outbox even though I submitted it. Another problem I have that someone else may have experienced is that I constantly get situations where if I click on "submit" after creating a post or click on a topic I get a message saying something like "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage", so I lose my post and can not see anything on the forum even if I restart my browser I can not get back. After a while I can and have to start all over.
MarkWellscc

Post by MarkWellscc »

Nick, most every time I've gotten a new code from the code generator it was quickly (i.e. <10 or 15 minutes).
You'll, like me, will probably have to contact Customer Service first thing in the morning.

MWells
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

Yup! I put another request in through the code generator which reported that a new code had been mailed to me, but hours later still nothing!
MarkWellscc

Post by MarkWellscc »

hmm, sorry to hear that. It shouldn't be that way. I'd talk to them tomorrow about that. They're great people and very customer oriented.
I'm sure if something can be done about that it will. Until then......just pour yourself another cup of coffee as I have.

Cheers,
MW
MarkWellscc

Post by MarkWellscc »

I know this is an elementary question, but are you checking your "spam" box? And are you sure they have your "current' e-mail address on file?
If not, it may be sending it to an inactive e-mail account. I know that's all elementary but...just thought I'd ask.
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

Yes did check as suggested. Auto code generator sends code to mail address entered on line, the system says it is sending the code but does not. Wierd!!!
Rick Deskins
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood

Post by Rick Deskins »

Mark

Did you get the code that was sent yesterday?

Rick
Rick Deskins
eCabinet Systems Programmer
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM/ AMD FirePro V4900
MarkWellscc

Post by MarkWellscc »

Yes I did. Thank you.

Mark Wells
Mark Wells Custom Cabinetry
Dothan, AL