Software crashes when selecting drawer boxes

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Karl Shikles
Company Name: Karls Custom Cabinets

Software crashes when selecting drawer boxes

Post by Karl Shikles »

I am attaching two screen captures of the error message that I get when I try to select a drawer box in the drawer box editor (Microsoft Visual C++ R6025 - Virtual function call). The software seems to work fine other than this error. I followed a link found in another post (http://www.thermwood.com/forums/viewtop ... 025#p57684) suggesting a fix for the same error in a different context, but found only a hotfix for microsoft visual studio. Does anyone have any ideas? I appreciate any suggestions as I'm anxious to finish the video tutorials and begin using this software. Thank you in advance for your time.
Event Viewer error code.jpg
Event Viewer error code.jpg (56.55 KiB) Viewed 2855 times
Attachments
Ecabinets Error code.jpg
Ecabinets Error code.jpg (34.18 KiB) Viewed 2855 times
Rick Deskins
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood

Re: Software crashes when selecting drawer boxes

Post by Rick Deskins »

ig4icd32.dll is a dll that deals with your video card. You should update the video card driver and see if you still get the error.
Rick Deskins
eCabinet Systems Programmer
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM/ AMD FirePro V4900
Karl Shikles
Company Name: Karls Custom Cabinets

Re: Software crashes when selecting drawer boxes

Post by Karl Shikles »

Thanks for the tip. I finally figured out that I could select the drawer box just fine when the opening is defined by a case part and a shelf, but not between a case part and a stretcher as I was trying to do. I'm not sure if it should be doing this, but hopefully a lot of these issues will be resolved when I upgrade to Windows 7.