Job save as

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

BenRatt

Job save as

Post by BenRatt »

A nice to have would be: the same save dialog box when you save a job as when you save in the cabinet editor. I just accidently saved over another job when I hit the save icon.

Also getting the message in the cabinet editor that there are "unsaved changes" when there are not. Anyone else having this issue?

Another glitch: when you are in part editor you are cutting a circle for instance, if your mouse crosshairs are on the circle you just placed and you try to place another one, the circle will appear in the same place as the last one.
Ben Ratterree
Blue Ridge Cabinetworks
Spartanburg, SC
http://www.blueridgecabs.com
Scott G Vaal
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Re: Job save as

Post by Scott G Vaal »

Another glitch: when you are in part editor you are cutting a circle for instance, if your mouse crosshairs are on the circle you just placed and you try to place another one, the circle will appear in the same place as the last one.
I believe what you are seeing here is object snap working as it should. If you turn object snap off it will place it exactly where the cross hair is located. Otherwise, if the pick pox is over one of the 4 blue object snap nodes of a circle, it will snap to them (on smaller circles, you may need to zoom in to see all 4 nodes). You can also change the pick box size in needed as well.
Regards,

Scott Vaal
-Thermwood/eCabinet Systems-
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM /NVIDIA Quadro K2000
BenRatt

Post by BenRatt »

The thing is I'm typing in the coordinates, not using the mouse and clicking.
Ben Ratterree
Blue Ridge Cabinetworks
Spartanburg, SC
http://www.blueridgecabs.com
Scott G Vaal
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Post by Scott G Vaal »

Ahhhh... I now see what you mean. I will list this for future improvement. For now, I think you know how to get around it. Thanks for the post.
Regards,

Scott Vaal
-Thermwood/eCabinet Systems-
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM /NVIDIA Quadro K2000