Setting focus

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Josh Rayburn
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Halls Edge Inc

Setting focus

Post by Josh Rayburn »

Coming back from elevation, nest, editor, or anywhere else to the room "main view" does not set focus. A little annoying.....I'm sure this is already listed for the next release but just in case....?
Also when coming back from a nest to the room, it goes back to a random elevation view for some reason.....
Thanks,
jnr
Josh Rayburn
Hall's Edge, Inc.
CNC Machining Service

Dell Precision T3400
Win7 Professional 64 Bit/Core2Duo E8400 3ghz/4 GB Ram/NVIDIA Quadro FX570
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Re: Setting focus

Post by DanEpps »

Another annoyance--having to click OK button in dialogs instead of being able to hit the enter key.
Cesar Font
Company Name: Casa i Dissenyo

re: another annoyance Re: Setting focus

Post by Cesar Font »

Yes, I agree that not being able to use the enter key has anoyed me quite a few times too. But it has also saved me from slipping finger mistakes.
As one who uses the computer a lot, hitting the enter key is almost an uncunscius reflex of my finger. I hit that key, and not even notice it, before I have all the settings checked right.
So it makes me think at that moment that the programers knew that fault in people. :wink:

So as an exercise in discipline I try to always use the tab key to advance all the way to the OK button, passing through all the settings.(I also try to get my hand away from the mouse as much as possible, for carpial tunnel damage, I don't have it but my had-on the mouse- and fingers get stiff more often and quiker than they used to.)
Casa i Dissenyo
San Francisco del Rincón, Guanajuato, México
52(476) 128-0049