Can't Cut from Wall!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Philip Shantz
eCabinets Beta Tester

Can't Cut from Wall!

Post by Philip Shantz »

Hey -- I've been out of the loop for a while, but I'm back to designing with eCabinets (after forgetting lots of my chops, though -- dang!).

Anyway, I just updated the program to version 6, build 5 and have a couple of issues right out of the gate -- one minor and one game stopper. The minor one is that every time I open the program I get a pop-up dialogue that says this version will expire in seven days and to please update... and if I try to update I get the message that I have the latest version. This is really not a bother, I'll just see what happens on day number eight :)

The major problem is that I cannot cut from a wall. I can draw the geometry just fine, but when I release the mouse button it just disappears... I've tried a repair install, reboot, and everything else I can think of -- still no go.
Any ideas? I certainly hate being stuck about three minutes after I start a new job :cry:

Thanks, all.
Philip
Philip Shantz
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: Can't Cut from Wall!

Post by Philip Shantz »

Please disregard the above post, It was simple operator error (that's "an error by a simpleton operator" :oops:)

And I can 't seem to delete it...