Online Training Problem

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Barry Golash
Company Name: Wood Solutions

Online Training Problem

Post by Barry Golash »

Hi
I believe I`ve followed the instructions to view the videos. When windows media player becomes visible, I get a error
message...see the inline picture. I then click on web Help and Microsoft mentions that its a sound card issue. I believe
it also sad it is not providing sound. I then play a music file and I do have sound. I`m lost.
I never see the dialog mentioning that the EZDRM file has been downloaded to my system. I tried this on a Apple and I do
see the message. But no luck on my windows PC. I`ve changed a million settings in IE 8 but none seem to help.
I also disabled Norton Anti-Virus for web browsing but that didn`t help

Regards Barry
Attachments
MediaPlayerError.jpg
David Egnoski
Company Name: Richmond Cabinet

Re: Online Training Problem

Post by David Egnoski »

Check this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925705/. It might solve your problem. It worked for me.
Dave Egnoski
Richmond Cabinet & Millwork
Barry Golash
Company Name: Wood Solutions

Post by Barry Golash »

Hi
Thanks for the link it looks like it may help. One of the problems it mentions is: The computer processor has been changed .
About a month ago I did a diy upgrade to a new processor. I`ll try it at the office tomorrow.

Barry
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Hi Barry,

You might make sure you have the latest version of Windows Media Player also.

Kerry
Dennis Englert

Post by Dennis Englert »

Barry,
Did you get this working? On my end it does show that a license was initiated. That does not mean it was received.

With regards to the recent change in your computer system. That would probably cause a problem with the DRM license file. I believe I sent you a pdf on troubleshooting last week. That file has instructions on "resetting" the DRM file. I believe there are at least two options, one is to find and delete a specific file and the other is to download and use a DRM resetting utility.

Dennis