No display in Drawer Box Designer

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jay Rockman
Company Name: Professional Touch Woodworking

No display in Drawer Box Designer

Post by Jay Rockman »

In the drawer box designer window I have a black box where the drawer box should be displayed. I can load a box from the menu and when I mouse over the black box the details/dimensions of the box are displayed in the box on the left. I can manipulate the drawer box's dimensions and it will load into the drawer box editor but it makes for a lot of back and forth when I can't see what the changes I make are doing. I've tried moving the screen shade slider but it did nothing. Any ideas?
Scott G Vaal
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Re: No display in Drawer Box Designer

Post by Scott G Vaal »

Jay,

Update the driver for your graphics card. Do this by going to the graphics card manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your make and model card, then install it. Try again and see if the issue goes away. If not, we would need to know more info about your computer specs and graphics card make and model.
Regards,

Scott Vaal
-Thermwood/eCabinet Systems-
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM /NVIDIA Quadro K2000
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Scott G Vaal wrote:...by going to the graphics card manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your make and model card...
Unless it is a laptop...in that case go to the laptop manufacturer's site and get the latest driver.
Jay Rockman
Company Name: Professional Touch Woodworking

Post by Jay Rockman »

It's a Dell laptop