Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat, Oct 27 2007, 8:24AM
I'm designing a pantry cabinet with shelves on the inside and spice rack shelves on both the front and back of the door. Can someone tell me how to do this?
- Wizard Member
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Wed, May 18 2005, 7:54PM
- Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.
- Country: CANADA
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Hi Preston, create your spice rack as a separate cabinet and save it. You can then add it to the other cabinet in the Cabinet Editor and save it as an Assembly.
- eCabinets Beta Tester
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Tue, May 17 2005, 1:16PM
- Location: Norwood Pa.
Here is one I made in 2007
I made it just like Rick said
- Spice Rack Cab.zip
- (1.17 MiB) Downloaded 129 times
Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests