Buy List

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

TonyGiunta
Company Name: ToSa Design

Buy List

Post by TonyGiunta »

Leo, did you get it to work? I am having the same problem. Tried all the ways you did and believe it or not it's the Tandem slides I am having the most problems with getting an image to stick. It just won't stick. Yet some RTA/KD fastener and Tandem locking device seem to stick. Frustrating

On another buy list issue, when I have a batch up and hit Job Buy List on right it processes then comes up blank. Yet when I hit buy list on tool bar above it does produce a buy list. Only problem is that list there is no way to export to excel. Don't know why the Job Buy List @ right is not working as I know that is where an export option is.

Additionally when you do export a buy list to excel, I don't see any unique identification to indicate that this item on the buy list is for this batch, customer,job etc... Is there a work around that you can link buy list items to a particular job and show up on the spreadsheet?

Thx!
Leo Graywacz
Guru Member
Company Name: LRG WoodCrafting

Re: Buy List

Post by Leo Graywacz »

I gave up :wall:
Dell Precision 7710
Intel Core i7-6820HQ @ 2.70GHz 16.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro M3000M
512 GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSD
Win 7 Pro 64-bit

http://lrgwood.com
TonyGiunta

Post by TonyGiunta »

ouch :?
Leo Graywacz
Guru Member

Post by Leo Graywacz »

Didn't try to hard. It was easier just to go to the rendering and count drawers than it was to spend the time trying to figure out what was going on in the program. I figured that I would get it all setup so it would do it by itself and I could just push the button and look at the list. Turned out to be a lot more work than I had hoped for. So I just went back to the way that I had been doing it all along. Maybe on the next kitchen design I will give it another shot. But I only do about 2-5 kitchens a year, the rest is smaller stuff where it is not even necessary to count the parts, just look and you can see in seconds, like on a vanity. :joker:
Dell Precision 7710
NVIDIA Quadro M3000M
Win 7 Pro 64-bit

TonyGiunta

Post by TonyGiunta »

That's exactly what I was trying to avoid "again". I feel your pain and will continue to make it work, hopefully with some further support here.
TonyGiunta

Post by TonyGiunta »

I think I may have stumbled on to something that seems to be working regarding the image stickiness problem. It seems like eCab does not like symbols it might be confusing. In my case it was taking off the inch sign and living with just 18 to indicate slide length. Since I removed the ", the image remains stuck. The only other instance I was trying to get a handle/knob screw image to stick. Since I replaced the (8/32) with (8-32) the picture has stuck also.

Don't know if you have any " or / included in your Product Code number. If you do you may want to clean them up and see if it works for you.

It's nice to see everything organized. Ready for production

I hope your head is feeling better. It looks sore.
Leo Graywacz
Guru Member

Post by Leo Graywacz »

I'll have to look into that. :beer:
Dell Precision 7710
NVIDIA Quadro M3000M
Win 7 Pro 64-bit