Pulls

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

TonyGiunta
Company Name: ToSa Design

Pulls

Post by TonyGiunta »

:wall: trying to setup a system where I have only a few pulls in eCab just for visual purpose i.e. placement and size, and to show up on the buy list as an accurate reminder of qty required of the particular pull I end up ordering. I am not interested finish (brass, chrome etc), only want standard wire type pulls that I can quickly identify as 96,128,256mm etc. I have tried pulling up many Hafele handles and having problems identifying a 128mm pull for example. Anyone know the size of the Hafele handles that you could share? Ideally I'd like to end up with a selection of maybe 5 or so handles that I can quickly identify size, 96,128mm etc. And also perhaps have my own generic part# like "Dr Handle-96" and "Dwr Handle-128". I did try and create some generic pulls like these but they did not show up on Buy List even though they were associated with the door/dwr.??

I am sure this is pretty basic stuff for everyday users, trying to use eCab in more ways than have previously.

thx
TonyGiunta
Company Name: ToSa Design

Re: Pulls

Post by TonyGiunta »

Found some hsf images that seem to be 96 and 128mm and was able to create what I wanted. So got it. Thx.