New release for ecabs now available

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

New release for ecabs now available

Post by Forrest Chapman »

Just in case you guys haven't noticed. There are some cool new features included most notably global change for edgebanding. Also for custom layouts you can now choose to change all textures when taken to presentation. Pretty sweet actually now you don't have to obsess over all your materials being the same color. The hardware hole editor functions differently for holes applied in the back of drawer fronts (they now reference from the inside of the cabinet and move inward). The holes can also have a negative and positive pattern that will apply into the drawer box front as well (this allows for small holes in the box front that align with maybe the 20mm blum adjuster insert in the drawer front back). The holes in back of front disappearing when adding pull holes is also fixed, yea!! Comments are welcome and a big thanks to the guys at Thermwood for continued improvement. :beer:

PS. Now if we can just get locked openings and mdf door tool sets. :P
Daren LaBranche
Company Name: Drawn to Wood

Re: New release for ecabs now available

Post by Daren LaBranche »

Can someone please explain to me what this statement on the download page means? Expire?

"Version 6 Build 7 & 8 will EXPIRE 12/1/12"
Daniel Odom
Company Name: Carlton Kitchen and Bath

Re: New release for ecabs now available

Post by Daniel Odom »

Daren LaBranche wrote:Can someone please explain to me what this statement on the download page means? Expire?

"Version 6 Build 7 & 8 will EXPIRE 12/1/12"
I think it means you'll be forced to upgrade. This upgrade looks pretty good so far, haven't had too much time to mess with it but I like the slot drawer idea.