End of Fly cut Code

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Chris B Campbell

End of Fly cut Code

Postby Chris B Campbell » Sat, Dec 29 2012, 2:28PM

hey All,
Well I have put up with this for years now and i finally got the chance to fix it but I just need a little advice. My fly cut has always just gone "OUT OF BOUNDS" at the end of it's run, I have to emerg stop and reset to get it home. So now I would like it to return home as it should, Current code ends like this :
M81L1
MO
MO2
I think it should be:
M81L1
G40
M80L999
G990
G90G00Z0
M05
G00XO.0000Y0.0000
M02

Look right??
Thanks Chris

Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: End of Fly cut Code

Postby Brian Shannon » Sat, Dec 29 2012, 6:33PM

Chris,

You may get better response posting this on the Thermwood Machinery Forum. I have the exact same issue. I figured it would be an easy fix but was told that a whole new program file is needed. I thought it could be fixed by just removing a couple lines of code because I am just making one more pass than I need to. Let me know what you find out. Maybe the boundry limits can be changed...

Brian

Chris B Campbell

Postby Chris B Campbell » Sun, Dec 30 2012, 11:22AM

Hey Brian,
yea I was a little concerned as I just don't have the experience with writing code. So I am looking at Ecab generated footers and working through my old class book. I have been running this same flycut that the Thermowood rep wrote for me years ago when I had the router installed. I should have run it complete back then.
I don't know if it's possible to just simply add the lines or not... And honestly, I really did'nt expect much response during the holidays.

Chris

Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Postby Forrest Chapman » Sun, Dec 30 2012, 12:16PM

That should work fine. Forrest

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”