Molding

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jon Dieterlen

Molding

Post by Jon Dieterlen »

Is there a way to to keep the molding registered at the bottom of a cabinet when it is re-sized in height. Just a frustration that when you bring a cabinet from the library, re-size the height, you have to take it into the editor and replace the molding.

Thanks, Jon
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Molding

Post by Scott Marshburn »

I Know that it takes some extra time to do it this way but if you have a standard stile molding that you use and are applying it to cabinets that are saved in your library you might consider using stretchers and the advance feature to lock them into place you could then take them into part editor and put what ever Type of profile you wish and make the mightier etc. then constrain in constraints manager.
Jon Dieterlen

Post by Jon Dieterlen »

Thanks for the reply Scott. Sounds like too much trouble. I was just trying to stir some interest in getting this issue changed.

Thanks, Jon
David Giesbrecht
Company Name: Silverpine Cabinets

Post by David Giesbrecht »

I'd like to see more moulding control as well... Creating new profiles (I know display cubes you can make mouldings) in moulding editor. Front and back and left and right control. Right now you can add width to the front but it just sticks past the returns, it doesn't move the returns.
David Giesbrecht
Inter(R) Core(TM) i7-7700CPU OC@ 4.8 GHz
8.00 GB DDR5 2133MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Z270x-Gaming 5 MOBO
1TB Samsung 960PRO SSD