Online Video Training problem

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Robert Pettit
Company Name: Beagle and Potts

Online Video Training problem

Post by Robert Pettit »

Hello,

I've signed up for the video training, I've also brought this problem up with Thermwood, they suggested I asked here as well.

I have a Mac OS 10 and 2 Dell computers in the shop office. When I'm on the Mac, in Parallels Windows, I go to the training site, Log in, click on the video I want to watch, it opens the Windows Media Player, Tells me my log in or pass word is wrong(but its not), So I re log in, it attempts to download then I get an error message about " "netobj" and a script error, I click proceed and theres a "Media rights aquistion" window with a gray play button that never becomes active. I've tried the same steps on the two Dell computers with the same out come.

Would love to watch these videos, any ideas?

Thanks
David Egnoski
Company Name: Richmond Cabinet

Re: Online Video Training problem

Post by David Egnoski »

You may need to enable the auto download for media usage rights. This link explains common media player problems and solutions. I hope this helps you.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... -questions
Dave Egnoski
Richmond Cabinet & Millwork
Robert Pettit
Company Name: Beagle and Potts

Re: Online Video Training problem

Post by Robert Pettit »

Thanks,

I on the last pop up window, the one with the gray play button, there was a tiny small bar at the top that was asking if I wanted to run the Protection code (or something to that end) I could barley see it. I hit run program and all is good now.

I must say, I'm really happy about these videos. If anyone is trying to learn the software fast and easy, this is the way.

Thanks!

Rob