Integrated drawer system dwr frnt holes missing

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

TonyGiunta
Company Name: ToSa Design

Integrated drawer system dwr frnt holes missing

Postby TonyGiunta » Wed, Apr 24 2013, 1:06PM

I've created a hole pattern for a Blum TandemBox slide including the 10mm front fixing holes with a 12mm positive depth. I also created a 12mm thick slab front with 0mm thick edgebanding (work around for no edgebanding) I was then planning to use these fronts as a hand drill template for the outsourced fronts I will be ordering.

I can't seem to get the 10 mm front fixing holes to show up on my drawer front. Is there something I am not doing? I have assigned a slide with associated hole pattern applied to the drawer a # of times. No luck. Help appreciated.

Daniel Odom
Company Name: Carlton Kitchen and Bath

Re: Integrated drawer system dwr frnt holes missing

Postby Daniel Odom » Thu, Apr 25 2013, 3:09PM

You have to add drawer fronts w/ drawer boxes and apply the slide hole pattern in the door/drawer editor, not the drawer box editor.

TonyGiunta
Company Name: ToSa Design

Postby TonyGiunta » Thu, Apr 25 2013, 4:00PM

I created the hole pattern that I assigned to the slide and the drawer. This is in the door/dwr editor. Don't know if this matters but my default drawer box doesn't have any sides, only back and bottom as required for these type of drawers. I have not tried again today... Thanks

Daniel Odom
Company Name: Carlton Kitchen and Bath

Postby Daniel Odom » Thu, Apr 25 2013, 5:33PM

No, the drawer box doesn't really matter, I'd check your values for the front holes. Drawer box editor>set default box>set slide pattern>apply to cabinet>add drawer w/ box. If that doesn't work it's the pattern. There's a tutorial in the help file, you can check out one of my patterns, works well for me. I set all my holes @ Y=0 so I can adjust to different drawer box heights using the same pattern.
Attachments
blum metabox front brackets 10mm v2.txt
(24.56 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”