Can't access libraries

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Richard McComas

Can't access libraries

Post by Richard McComas »

I'm running the latest build on my desk top computer running windows XP. I've been running this configuration for several year with out problems.

Last time I use the program all worked fine. Today I open the program and click on the cabinet editor and move my mouse pointer to the right hand edge of the screen as usual to access my libraries. Usually when I do this a dialog box pops out from the side of the screen and I can pick the standard library or one of my own. Now when I do this nothing happens, same results in batch cabinets, layout room and all usual places one would do this.
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Can't access libraries

Post by Scott Marshburn »

It sounds like the item window has ben undocked. Do you have a side bar as shown in second pix.If not Look for something like in Firs pix.You can click on it then resize until you see the X in the upper left corner click on it.It will return to the side bar.
Attachments
ItemWindowUndocked.png
ItemWindowDocked.png
Richard McComas

Re: Can't access libraries

Post by Richard McComas »

Scott, thank you for you're time and interest in replying to my post.

Everything is good now. The problem was not what you though it was. This is a little embarrassing but the last time I used the program I had opened the the dialog box, expanded it to entirely cover my computer screen. I then had moved the box clear off the screen so I could see the main screen. Evidently I exited the program in that configuration and upon reopening the program it was still out of view.

Thank you again. :oops: