Build 11

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Terry Lacroix
Company Name: Carver Cabinetry

Build 11

Post by Terry Lacroix »

I don't know if this what just a mishap with my computer or the software, but I installed the time extension and this morning E-Cabs crashed and has now asked me to "re-register". Seeing as I forget where I put my original code, I've gone and grabbed a new one. Just wanted to post this to see if it was just me, or anyone else has had it happen
Terry \"TBone\" Lacroix
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Build 11

Post by Scott Marshburn »

Hi Terry. I am not sure what is going on but I received a email yesterday about the time extension. When I got home I clicked on the link in my email and got a message that build 11 is in maintenance and will be available soon. So I went to Jason's post on the forum and clicked on that link and the only thing available is build 10
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

Post by Brad McIntosh »

As reported in a separate thread here on the forum:
Larry Epplin wrote:A problem was discovered with the installer for eCabinet Systems 6.0 Build 11. We are working to resolve this issue. Sorry for the confusion. We hope to have the install available today.
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation
Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Joe Dusel »

Ugh. That is what is happening. I loaded the update yesterday, and when I went to use it today it won't open. It seems it can't find any of the related data files like stringtable.mdb, ecabinets.mdb, softdata.mdb, ecabinets.ini and so on.
CFT411 http://www.cft411.com
Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz, 6 GB RAM, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA Geforce GT220 (1GB)