Drawer runner issue

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Drawer runner issue

Post by Neville Bastian »

I was wondering if anyone was having or had a issue with the rhs runner in carcass/cable end infrequently being drilled wrong. The hole varies by 2 to 4 mm but not consistantly wrong. It happens on two different drawer type sets. In our case a softclose model and a self close model called Harn.
The left side is always correct. When checking in Ecabinets after the fault is reported the ecabinet drawing shows the correct measurement.

Not sure what to try or to redo the drilling setup but when most of the time its right then in one kitchen one bank is correct then two others are not its a bit wierd. This week two kitchens is a row went to the DARK side.

Any help apprecated.
Regards

Neville
Neville Australia
jason galbraith
Company Name: Eastcoast Ultimate

Re: Drawer runner issue

Post by jason galbraith »

Hi Neville, I use Harn Impaz and Triomax all the time without any drilling issues. What are you REALLY doing? :)
Core i7-2600 @ 3.70Ghz - 8 GB ram - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit - 2 x 24" ASUS monitors - Nvidia 600 Quadro 1GB graphics
www.eastcoastultimate.com.au
jason galbraith
Company Name: Eastcoast Ultimate

Post by jason galbraith »

Further to that Neville, when you say the holes are 2 to 4mm out, do you mean up or down or forwards or backwards? Or a combination of those? I can send you my drilling patterns and draw boxes if you like.
Core i7-2600 @ 3.70Ghz - 8 GB ram - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit - 2 x 24" ASUS monitors - Nvidia 600 Quadro 1GB graphics
www.eastcoastultimate.com.au
Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Post by Neville Bastian »

Hi Jason,
After a bit more investigation I think the drill head may need attention. Just waiting some advice from Flecknoe. Its out 3.5mm which shows up differently depending on the position of the part in the nest.
Will let you know what we find in the next day or so.
Regards

Neville
Neville Australia