Build 12 Line Drawing Editor Fonts

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

FredHirsch

Build 12 Line Drawing Editor Fonts

Post by FredHirsch »

Installed Build 12 and having problems opening previous build line drawings.. Fonts are about 200% larger. Can change some of them, but eventually get an error message and crash. Anyone else seeing this and come up with a workaround?
Thx
Fred
Fred Hirsch
Scott G Vaal
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Re: Build 12 Line Drawing Editor Fonts

Post by Scott G Vaal »

FredHirsch wrote:Installed Build 12 and having problems opening previous build line drawings.. Fonts are about 200% larger. Can change some of them, but eventually get an error message and crash. Anyone else seeing this and come up with a workaround?
Thx
Fred
Fred,

Left-click and drag a green selection window across the entire page, then click on the PRM icon or select Drafting Parameters from the right-click menu, then select OK. This will apply the settings to all the dims on that page. Do this for each page to help save time. If it still wants to crash, please check and ensure that you have the latest graphics driver available for your card installed (check via the mfg. website, not through Windows). Also, if you want, send the job file to me and I will try to reproduce the crash here. (send to cabinets@thermwood.com with Attn: Scott in the subject). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Scott Vaal
-Thermwood/eCabinet Systems-
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM /NVIDIA Quadro K2000
FredHirsch

Re: Build 12 Line Drawing Editor Fonts

Post by FredHirsch »

Scott,
That worked. Thank you. I sent a file your way so you could see what we're seeing.
Thx
Fred
Fred Hirsch