How did I screw this up. Main job view reduced to 1/10

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Carmen Addamo
Company Name: Frank Raffaele and Sons Custom

How did I screw this up. Main job view reduced to 1/10

Post by Carmen Addamo »

Don't know what i did but spent two days working on a job and when switching between render/overhead views I somehow reduced the job to the size of a quarter and I must have saved it that way. Any idea what I did and anyway to correct the problem.
Terry Hall

Re: How did I screw this up. Main job view reduced to 1/10

Post by Terry Hall »

It seems to me that I had that happen once and as I recall I had placed a cabinet, or maybe another smaller object and it went way out into the perimeter outside the kitchen. Look around and see if you can find an object or something that you tried to place.
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Post by Clint Buechlein »

I agree with Terry. You can make it a little easier on yourself by left clicking and dragging the selection box in the open space around the room. After drawing the box, hit the delete key on the keyboard. Then check by hitting home on the keyboard to see if the room recenters.

-Clint-
Carmen Addamo
Company Name: Frank Raffaele and Sons Custom

Post by Carmen Addamo »

Terry you seem to be correct. Before I read your reply I saw a dishwasher at the far corner of the screen and I assumed that was the problem. But for some reason I was having trouble deleting it. Somehow I managed to fix the problem similar to what Clint suggested. Thanks guys.