Importing hardware, moldings, wood components, etc

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Thomas Horency
Company Name: New American Cabinetry and Fur

Importing hardware, moldings, wood components, etc

Post by Thomas Horency »

I am relatively new and a bit of a tech-dinasour but becoming fluent with the e-cab system. Will be using it to design several kitchen projects soon, and having trouble importing hardware, moldings, wood components, etc. Does this require a separate program to convert the files into jpeg, hsf, stl, etc or am I missing something? Having fewer problems with images, but not completely confident there either. If possible, would prefer NOT to add more programs.
Ralph Balanik
Company Name: Ralph Balanik

Re: Importing hardware, moldings, wood components, etc

Post by Ralph Balanik »

If you can, subscribe to the online training videos from Thermwood, there is a video that describes how to import images into Ecabinets. It costs around 25.00/ month to subscribe and you can cancel anytime. It is well worth taking a look. The videos take you through all aspects of Ecabinets, they are reasonably short and are searchable so you don't have to spend too much time to find a subject you need info on. They will do a far better job than I will at solving your image questions and they have covered the topics you list. Hope this helps.
Thomas Horency
Company Name: New American Cabinetry and Fur

Re: Importing hardware, moldings, wood components, etc

Post by Thomas Horency »

Mr. Balanik - thank you