Great Job Thermwood team

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Great Job Thermwood team

Post by Scott Marshburn »

First of all, I would like to thank the staff at Thermwood for the outstanding work they have done on the recent version of cabinets.
I have been experimenting with the global variables in the constraint manager. I must say that I find this tool very valuable and truly believe that it will be a great time saver for those who use the constraint manager a lot.
There is one thing that I think that would make it more user-friendly. That is if we could select the variable number from the list and copy it to the clipboard (ctrl+C), then paste it when editing the existing constraints. (Ctrl+v) This would help a lot when editing constraints that have been set by someone else or even myself. Rather than having to toggle back and forth to see which one to use. and then type the variable number. But of course, I am working with limited brain cells these days. :wink:
Thanks again for all of the hard work you guys do for us.
Scott.
Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: Great Job Thermwood team

Post by Forrest Chapman »

2nd that!

Forrest
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Great Job Thermwood team

Post by Scott Marshburn »

Scott Marshburn wrote:First of all, I would like to thank the staff at Thermwood for the outstanding work they have done on the recent version of cabinets.
I have been experimenting with the global variables in the constraint manager. I must say that I find this tool very valuable and truly believe that it will be a great time saver for those who use the constraint manager a lot.
There is one thing that I think that would make it more user-friendly. That is if we could select the variable number from the list and copy it to the clipboard (ctrl+C), then paste it when editing the existing constraints. (Ctrl+v) This would help a lot when editing constraints that have been set by someone else or even myself. Rather than having to toggle back and forth to see which one to use. and then type the variable number. But of course, I am working with limited brain cells these days. :wink:
Thanks again for all of the hard work you guys do for us.
Scott.
So I have Came up with a solution to my Delima. If you include the variable name/number in the description followed by a few spaces then when editing the constraints you can double-click on the variable name/number in the description and copy it then paste it in the edit window.