Wow!!!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Donald Thomson
Guru Member
Company Name: Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks

Wow!!!

Post by Donald Thomson »

I just love it when, for NO reason, eCabs just deleted a cabinet from my custom layout. I took a different cabinet to CE to make some changes, returned to room savings changes and viola! An unrelated cabinet is completely gone. :wall:
Sincerely,

Don Thomson
Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
509-671-6230
Newport, WA
http://www.dlwoodworks.com
Terry Hall

Re: Wow!!!

Post by Terry Hall »

Huh, well a while back I read an article on AI, which at the time I assumed was Artificial Intelligence. However, the more I thought about it I I realized they also refer to Artificial Insemination as AI. As I understand the article, It's possible that your computer has either been taken over by Artificial Intelligence, or it's been artificially inseminated. Whichever the case, I'd throw the computer away and opt for a new one. :beer:
Donald Thomson
Guru Member
Company Name: Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks

Post by Donald Thomson »

It's a good thing that part of my design process is to save each cabinet individually in a customer directory as well as put it in the room layout. That way I'm able to put cabinets "back" when they've been AI'd (take your pick on the meaning of AI) out of the room. :lol:
Sincerely,

Don Thomson
Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
509-671-6230
Newport, WA
http://www.dlwoodworks.com
Stuart Douglas
Company Name: Bergman Custom Casework LLC

Post by Stuart Douglas »

t's a good thing that part of my design process is to save each cabinet individually in a customer directory as well as put it in the room layout. That way I'm able to put cabinets "back" when they've been AI'd (take your pick on the meaning of AI) out of the room. :lol:
I do this too. It makes for a lot of stuff to backup when the time comes, and the directory tree is getting pretty huge, BUT it means that I always have what I need. It is especially useful to replace cabinets damaged on site, or replacing cabinets waayyyyyy after the job has been completed. 8)
NVME SSM2HD 1TB NTFS
David Giesbrecht
Company Name: Silverpine Cabinets

Post by David Giesbrecht »

I have had this in room layout once in a while. Sometimes it just moves it off screen somewhere. Sometimes when we CNC the job it is in the cutlist but no where to be seen.
David Giesbrecht
Inter(R) Core(TM) i7-7700CPU OC@ 4.8 GHz
8.00 GB DDR5 2133MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Z270x-Gaming 5 MOBO
1TB Samsung 960PRO SSD