Cutlist Save/open button

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Re: Cutlist Save/open button

Post by Clint Buechlein »

Stuart Douglas wrote:Wondering if there has been any movement on this. It seems like MS has washed their hands of the problem, the tech support that I contacted @ MS had narrowed the problem down to a likely bum reference in ECabS. Is someone still pursuing the fix for this?
Do you have your updates for Windows turned on? They released a correction for it in November, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -kb4048955 this one for Windows 10 at least.

-Clint-
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

Post by Brad McIntosh »

I can confirm that the fix for Windows 7 was released lat moth and that the EXPORT CUTLIST TO EXCEL is now working in Win7.
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation
Stuart Douglas
Company Name: Bergman Custom Casework LLC

Post by Stuart Douglas »

I was unable to get any of these windows updates to fix the problem. Also, many of the updates would not correctly uninstall, and were immediately reinstalled by win10. Even my last system backup point was corrupted, so I have been unable to restore the export function. It seems my only option is to backup, wipe complete, and reinstall win10. Am I the only one still having problems with this in Win 10?

I don't see that update as being successfully installed. when I try to install it, the dialog box says: "The update is not applicable to your computer." even though I have selected the correct version from the update catalog.
NVME SSM2HD 1TB NTFS
Carmen Addamo
Company Name: Frank Raffaele and Sons Custom

Post by Carmen Addamo »

Stuart there was a Win 10 feature update recently that I believe may have corrected the problem. I believe it was feature update 1709. If it hasn't installed yet on your system perhaps you could do a search for it and download.
Stuart Douglas
Company Name: Bergman Custom Casework LLC

Post by Stuart Douglas »

I've reinstalled windows, and updated the version to the latest. It seems to have fixed the problem. Not sure exactly what happened, I'd been through all the utilities to repair and restore the windows updates, guess it just needed a clean slate. Hope the MS gremlins are held at bay in any future updates, and am seriously considering the cost of upgrading to windows pro so I can turn the buggy updates OFF until other guinea pigs can vet them for issues.
NVME SSM2HD 1TB NTFS