updated now program cant do math

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jack Mazzuchelli
Company Name: Custom Carpentry by Jack

updated now program cant do math

Postby Jack Mazzuchelli » Fri, Nov 20 2020, 5:59PM

I just installed the new update,now craziest thing is happening, making a 28w x 30h x24 deep drawer base. put in correct dimensions yet it is making the cabinet ONLY 25 high instead of 30. did multiple drawings and they all were 25 high instead of 30. Never had this before updating. :roll: :roll: :wall:

Terry Hall

Re: updated now program cant do math

Postby Terry Hall » Sat, Nov 21 2020, 8:09AM

Jack, mine works fine. If I check detached toe, then leave my toekick height I get what you're getting.

Jack Mazzuchelli

Postby Jack Mazzuchelli » Sat, Nov 21 2020, 12:15PM

hmmmmm I will check that. Thanks. Just crazy, using for years never a real problem like this. Will check what you said and maybe try a re install

Jack Mazzuchelli

Postby Jack Mazzuchelli » Mon, Nov 23 2020, 1:00PM

TERRY you are a GENIUS LOL that was exactly what was happening, tho I dont think it should do that. Probably a bug, but thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. :beer: :beer: :beer: :) :) :D :D :P :P
Wishing you and yours from me and mine a SAFE,HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON. HAPPY THANKSGIVING,MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Terry Hall

Postby Terry Hall » Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:47AM

Right back at you pal :beer:

Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Postby Clint Buechlein » Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:46AM

Jack Mazzuchelli wrote:TERRY you are a GENIUS LOL that was exactly what was happening, tho I dont think it should do that. Probably a bug, but thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. :beer: :beer: :beer: :) :) :D :D :P :P
Wishing you and yours from me and mine a SAFE,HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON. HAPPY THANKSGIVING,MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
When detached toe is checked and a value is in for height of toe kick, the cabinet box is made at the size needed for that toe kick height. It has been this way for quite some time now. Possibly always removed the value for height when using detached toe and are now using a Standard cabinet seed?

-Clint-

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”