Who is with me?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Would you like to have a new Forum on Version 5?

yes
20%
no
80%

Total votes: 10

Tom Houser

Post by Tom Houser »

Well as much as I hate to I agree with Dan :shock: . I have come to understand some of the major difficulties in upgrading this program (or any program of this level) and there are always some bugs with new releases. I find myself sitting back and reading the forum a lot before doing the upgrade. In fact there is usually a new minor upgrade to cure small bugs before I upgrade :) . I'm just not smart enough to figure it out like the big guys. It again amazes all the work that Thermwood does to bring out a bullet proof program. All IMHO
Thom Houser
http://www.thouser.com
A person who never made a mistake
never tried anything new.
A. Einstein
Michael Kowalczyk
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael Kowalczyk »

Hey Brian R. and Dan E. and any other contributors,

It would be nice if when you refer back to a post, that you might include the poster's last name or initial. Michael is also my name and I posted in between yours and Michael C's posts. Just don't want people to be confused :?: :roll: :?: .

Since we are men and women that have attention to detail as part of our business it might be nice to keep it here also. Would you agree?

Like my daughter says to me often... Be specific, not atlantic!!!

Don't worry Dan E. no offense taken :lol: and no offense intened just that your post follows mine so it might be mistaken as what I wrote being the one that you are responding to. You know how these posts get sometimes, by the time you get to the 4th or 5th reply you forgot what the original post was. So I aggree... there is no need for a separate V5 forum section.

Oh! did I mention that everyone that can, should come to Alanta for the Thermwood/ Ecabinet booth and while you are there maybe even walk the rest of the IWF show :wink:

respectfully submitted,
Michael Kowalczyk, GM

HP-Elite Quad Core Q6700-4 MB ram, Nvidia GeForce 512 MB Dual HP 22" flat panels, Windows 7 ultimate 64bit SP1
Brian Rowland

Post by Brian Rowland »

Ah, well, that does make sense, and gives me a totally different way of reading the post. Also, I wrote my reply today while I was home eating lunch after having one of those REALLY not good mornings, so I think I was channeling some of that as I was writing. So, yea, I probably got a little carried away. It happens right? :oops:

Michael Kowalczyk, i will use full names in my replies from now on. Because, obviously, i wouldn't want to offend anyone. Ahem.
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Yeah, I was referring to the original poster, Michael Campbell. Besides Michael K, you never said anything about \"liabilities\" and you left Mike Bowers out of the \"Mike\" list :lol: .