Current Method
5%
Proposed Method
95%

Total votes: 19

Joe Stone

Post by Joe Stone »

Greetings
You posted this on the forum & I’m assuming this was directed toward me.
You Wrote
[“It's nice to see some of us take time away from Star Trek conventions to post ill manered responses to new people asking questions related to the software, you know what the forum is actually for, not posting boats and strippers. If, after a long day I happen to take a quick look at something and post something stupid so be it. I am at least participating”.]

First of all, I too read the poll after a long day of answering “stupid questions”. If you didn’t understand Scott’s choices, you should have re-read it again as did I and thought about it’s application. I don’t know how you assemble your cabinets or even how long you have been a cabinetmaker, I don’t care either. But I have been around the block a few times enough to know about assembly of pre-finished material in a dado situation. Sorry I didn’t take the necessary time to point out your inept abilities in cabinet making & eCabinets or take cheap shots in an open forum

As far as participating in the forum, I feel I have with a post count of over 670. I have answered my fair share of questions by new members just like you. (I have been using eCab since Ver 1& a Beta tester for V5)

If you don’t like any threads about non-cabinet issues, don’t read them. Especially mine. Period. We are an extended family on eCab, if you continue with the childish attacks on fellow members to enhance you’re ego at the expense of others, you might find it very hard to get the cooperation you need in getting your machining business off the ground & develop eCab contacts. (Nobody likes dealing with an ass hole)

So in closing, you might look at the big picture before hitting the “Submit” button the next time. Not a good way to make friends & contacts. I hope this has enlightened you.

BTW, I don’t know if that girl was a stripper, but an excellent guess.
MB

In case anyone questions my role in this here is what Mr. Soprano seems to think about me with his highly tuned sense of my life and business. All you had to do was say \" Hey maybe I can see your point (and others point by the way)\". I guess they suck too after hundred of posts etc. which are your haulmarks of a cabinet maker not mine. I did think that I may have misjudged you as an entitled wind bag with a superiority complex, thanks for proving it to everyone. In case I wasn't clear. I don't need to hide anything I have to say EVER. I just can't understand how someone could accuse someone of being an egomaniac after they say they are new and are searching for information. On a side note I probably should say I have nothing against strippers, at the right time and place. If you don't want to help me with anything ever so be it. I don't think the success of this forum depends on any one member, you clearly disagree. If I have done something wrong I am man enough to admit it. Some people get it in this world, some people? I do try to look at the big picture b ythe way. How is this? From space no one can see any of us on this huge piece of rock, make peace with that and you may be a little more :D instead of :x at some nobody like me.
Ken Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Ken Susnjara »

This thread has gotten out of line and no longer represents the professionalism and mutual respect we expect from those that post. Please correspond both on the forum and using our messaging in a professional and respectful manner :(
Michael Kowalczyk
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael Kowalczyk »

Ken I absolutely agree!!!

Just in case, here is a reminder of what the rules are to post here:

\"The following rules must be observed:

1. All individuals are required to register prior to posting.
2. Postings are restricted to the professionial woodworkers/cabinetmakers.
3. Restrict the postings to questions and information pertinent to the software and cabinetmaking/woodworking.
4. Post responsibly. Offensive, rude or derogatory statements should not be used.
5. Do not refer to competitive software or machines, either positively or negatively.

Any posting not observing these rules will be removed...\"

This is on the \"enter\" page to this forum. I made rule 3 + 4 BOLD so that they might stand out a little more. Sometimes you get into a routine and may miss a step.
Michael Kowalczyk, GM

HP-Elite Quad Core Q6700-4 MB ram, Nvidia GeForce 512 MB Dual HP 22" flat panels, Windows 7 ultimate 64bit SP1
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Re:

Post by Mike Bowers »

Michael Kowalczyk wrote:Ken I absolutely agree!!!

Just in case, here is a reminder of what the rules are to post here:

"The following rules must be observed:

1. All individuals are required to register prior to posting.
2. Postings are restricted to the professionial woodworkers/cabinetmakers.
3. Restrict the postings to questions and information pertinent to the software and cabinetmaking/woodworking.
4. Post responsibly. Offensive, rude or derogatory statements should not be used.
5. Do not refer to competitive software or machines, either positively or negatively.
Any posting not observing these rules will be removed..."
This is on the "enter" page to this forum. I made rule 3 + 4 BOLD so that they might stand out a little more. Sometimes you get into a routine and may miss a step.
Why do I feel I just went to the principal & vice principals’ office? I feel I owe an apology to Thermwood staff, it’s eCab members & Joe Stone for my first posting on this thread, it was poor judgment on my behalf, for that I apologize. I hope everyone accepts it & we can move on from this point forward. I will keep my postings directed toward eCab related issues only in the future.
Mike
Last edited by Mike Bowers on Sat, Jul 22 2006, 10:02PM, edited 1 time in total.
We love what we do, we do it well.
Joe Stone

Post by Joe Stone »

I also think this whole thing was two fools overreacting to minor little things. I was only mad for about 10 mins after the first issue, after that I wasn't mad but it may come off that way on a flat screen. I wrote it above and ill say it again \"it takes a big man to say he was wrong\" and Mike is obviously a big man. I want to also offer an apology to everyone for wasting good time after bad. I feel like the toothless fat guy on Jerry Sringer who found out his wife was screwing his brother and nephew. Then ran around the stage swinging at everyone like an idiot. I did notice we had a very captive audience, look at how many viewings there are. I do think at least you all should have voted after all the free entertainment.
Mike Seisser
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: NCB Inc.

Post by Mike Seisser »

Isn't the poll closed?
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Production.
Paul Ford
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Paul Ford »

Hi Scott, I feel a little funny about posting in this particular post at the moment but ill do it anyway.
Sounds really good about the fact that you are already looking at tabbing the tenons! Im sure alot of people will find it a very usefull area of eCabinets if you can make it happen.
Thanks,
Paul.