Camar Legs and Suspension blocks

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Mitch Cain
Guru Member
Company Name: M Cain Woodworking

Camar Legs and Suspension blocks

Post by Mitch Cain »

Anybody using these? They don't seem to be available through the program and I want to start using this system or the Blum system but again, I can't see them when ordering hardware - also, it would be nice to have a 3D image of the parts to use in my drawings...anyone got one?
Black Bear Custom Cabinetry
BenRatt

Post by BenRatt »

I use the Camar legs and would also like a way to integrate them into the cabinets. Right now I just use a detached toe. I am going to start using the doweled design (right now I use the screw on). It would be very nice to have a preset way to just click on legs and have the part edits for the holes done automatically. They require a 10mm hole I think 5/8\" deep.
Mitch Cain
Guru Member

Post by Mitch Cain »

Bill Rutherford just made me aware that Hafele carries both the legs and the suspension blocks for hanging the cabinets on a rail - they are in the hafele catalog, but I don't see them in the eCabinets offering - how would we go about getting those added?

Looks like hafele also has cad drawings of some of their stuff - once I get an account set up with them online I'll post back and see if there are 3D files for the legs....
Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Joe Dusel »

There are leg levelers, suspension brackets and hanging rails in the system. I use the Hafele products. There are also some Wood Technology versions in the system. There are more products in the software than on the web site. The software contains a wider variety of Hafele levelers.

Joe
Mitch Cain
Guru Member

Post by Mitch Cain »

what categories are you looking under to find these Joe? I thought I looked pretty well but I didn't see them...how do you get to them from within ecabs?
Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Joe Dusel »

It's under Cabinet and Furniture Supplies / Levelers /Hafele or Cabinet and Furniture Supplies/Misc/Hafele. Of course you probably know you have to select the shopping cart and select Add Components first.

Joe
Mitch Cain
Guru Member

Post by Mitch Cain »

Um....sure!....I knew that.... :oops:

Thanks Joe! :wink:
Jay Waters

Post by Jay Waters »

Has anyone had any luck in locating the 3d files that we could use in ecabs ? I have recently started using these legs and hanging brackets and really like them and would like to be able to use them within ecabs. Thanks....
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

I use the Blum Suspension hook and use a KD fitting with an associated hole pattern to cut the hole in the backing that lets the hook through.
Frank Shic

Post by Frank Shic »

Ben, the doweled camar leveling legs require a 15mm hole - the 10mm refer to the dowel. I found this out the hard way several months ago!