Ecabs for proposals

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Michael Rodgers

Ecabs for proposals

Post by Michael Rodgers »

Who uses ecabs to generate bids? The reason I ask is I cant seem to input the cost if hardware as I pay for it. It seems to use the prices found through the program, which is more than I pay for things. I would like to able to just run a proposal and not have to hand figure anything.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Michael,
The software will always use the system prices. You can just consider the difference in price part of your profit or you can go to preferences and use a negative markup percentage to lower the cost of all of your hardware. I don't think there is a way to change individual prices. I wouldn't want to spend the time changing my prices on every hinge, mount, etc. As long as the software is charging more for these little pieces than it should be OK. I don't think the difference in the price of hardware is going to cause you to lose a job it usually doesn't amount to much money.
Kerry
Roger Erismann

Post by Roger Erismann »

Michael,

I run the number with e-cabs pricing; and the hardware usually is a little more expensive than what I pay...and I bid on this price. If the project is a sale then I am a little ahead of the game...

On another note if you call -e-cabs they may be able to get you case lot prices if you are ordering enough

E
Wood Butcher/Case Maker