MIssing drawer slide holes when changing cabinet sizes

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Steve Detina
Company Name: Silhouette Custom Cabinets

MIssing drawer slide holes when changing cabinet sizes

Post by Steve Detina »

Note sure if this has anything to do with it but I just installed RN5.12 and I have just encountered a problem.

I have my library of cabinets and when I try to change their size either in the editor or when I batch them I loose all the holes for my drawer slide except for the bottom drawer (if it is a bank of 4). Has this been a problem in the past?
Joe Stone

Post by Joe Stone »

Steve,

Have you actually cut these with no success or is this only a graphics error? These types of questions are better answered in the Thermwood section, they intended the machine related material be discussed there.

Joe
Joe Stone

Precision Concept Cutting
http://www.pccmich.com
Steve Detina
Company Name: Silhouette Custom Cabinets

Post by Steve Detina »

After further testing it seems that the problem is when I try to modify the sheet thickness I loose my holes. If I do not modify the sheet thickness it seems to be ok. Problem being is that from lift to lift material thickness changes and you have to be able to compensate for this. The only workaround I can see right now is to create a new sheet stock with the current material thickness. This poses one problem. Any offalls from this lift cannot be used if the thickness changes in the next lift. If anyone else has incured this problem and has a better workaround please let me know.