help with Purchase Orders

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jonathan Lester

help with Purchase Orders

Post by Jonathan Lester »

Hello all,
We have just made the decision to go get eCab training in Toronto on Monday and Tuesday so hopefully we come back fully educated. Now for my question. If we aren't ordering through eCabs and thermwood is there some kind f purchase order form in eCab we can use as we go through each drawing and send items to it either from the material list or direct from the drawing? Hopefully after Monday and Tuesday I can help answer questions instead of always asking them. Thanks ahead
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Timeless Cabinetry and Mantles

Post by Michael Yeargain »

Jonathan Lester,

Your question is somewhat vague. I think what your asking is.. is there a list generated by e_cabinets that you can use to make purchases thru your local vendors?

To answer your question. Yes. E_cabinets does generate that list. But you need to associate the items with each cabinet. ie. drawer runners, plates and hinges etc... once in either the layout mode or batch cabinet mode or the cabinet editor itself; clicking on the buy list at the top of the screen will produce that list.

Although, it is not required to make purchase through the software. It is recommended. This helps to fund the further developement of this \"free\" and wonderfull program.
Intel Core i7-5820K (6-Cores, 3.3GHz, 15MB Cache)
32Gigs DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD 840 256Gig, 2TB, 3TB, Samsung (2TB)
Corsair RM650
Jonathan Lester

To my understanding it is very difficult to order through the co-op in Canada just yet but I'm sure its coming.
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

eCab Ordering

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Jonathan,

You can order from Canada either via the software or through the eCabinet Systems Member Store. If you decide to purchase through the Member Store, it will give you real-time shipping rates to your province.

We are working on integrating the Member Store with the software so that the ordering process is as streamlined and intuitive from the software as it is on the web. Part of this integration will involve adding the ability to order doors, drawer boxes and drawer fronts via the web, as well as the addition of further door vendors to the program. When the integration is completed, the Member Store will be the single source for Members to use in purchasing components via the program.

I also wanted to mention that our sale on router bits, covernuts, collets and toolholders has been a success, and we are extending it through the month of January. This special 1-time use coupon good for 10% off all router bits, covernuts, collets or toolholders (your total amount of qualifying items must be $150 or greater) can be activated during checkout by entering the code tool10.
(Note: this coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts)
Thanks,

Duane Marrett
Thermwood/eCabinet Systems
Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Joe Dusel »

Hey Duane,

Are you setting up any West Coast door vendors?

Thanks,

Joe
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

eCab Ordering

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Joe,

That's the ultimate plan. We hope to add door vendors that are physically located all across the US (although they can all ship nationwide).
Thanks,

Duane Marrett
Jonathan Lester

Hey Duane,
Thanks for the coupon unfortunatly we dont have a route. We are looking at buying the thermwood cabinet 45 with in the next year. I will take a look at the ordering option when we return from our traiing.
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

eCab Ordering

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Jonathan,
No problem - :lol: I'll just plug our other sale - 5% off your total order of $250 or more by entering the code promo5off during checkout.

Note: this coupon not valid for eCabinets Training Classes/Seminars
Thanks,

Duane Marrett