Super?? bowl

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Geo Noeth

Super?? bowl

Post by Geo Noeth »

I f you think you had a bad weekend. What about those poor people who spent $10,000 to go to the game and sit in the rain all day.
Mike Seisser
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: NCB Inc.

Re: Super?? bowl

Post by Mike Seisser »

Geo Noeth wrote:I f you think you had a bad weekend. What about those poor people who spent $10,000 to go to the game and sit in the rain all day.
There's a class action lawsuit in the works against Ron Turner and Wrecks Grossman to pay all those people back..... :lol:
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Production.
DaleKern

Re: Super?? bowl

Post by DaleKern »

I think Bears fans should get paid more than that for watching it at home, at least the rain cooled them off in Miami, I could have spontaneously combusted! I'm all right now, just busted....
I have no business being in this business...

http://www.dalekern.com
DaleKern

Post by DaleKern »

I realized a few hours later I sounded like a very poor looser, and while it is true, I shouldn't sound like one :roll: , so Congrats Indy fans, your team showed up bigtime and earned the title with an all round great team effort. Congrats again.

Dale
I have no business being in this business...

http://www.dalekern.com
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Post by Mike Bowers »

I'm not a fan of either team, but I'm a BIG fan of T. Dungy & L. Smith, both great coaches. Both former Bucs coaches. It was a good game either way.
Mike
We love what we do, we do it well.
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

I'm not a fotball fan at all but I did miss something with this year's \"Stupor Bowl\". Where was all of the hype leading up to the game?

It seems like in previous years all you could hear on TV for a month before was \"Super Bowl this and Super Bowl that\". I just don't remember seeing that much this year.

Maybe it's just that I don't remember :shock:
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC

Post by Jeremy Schiffer »

The commercials weren't as good either... I liked the one with the rabbit trying to use the mouse as a \"mouse\", but otherwise they were pretty dull. I think they're trying too hard.
http://www.corlanecabinetry.com

Intel Core i7-5820 3.3GHz, 16GB RAM, NVidia Quadro K2200 4GB, Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
CS-41 4x8
CS-45 5x12
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Post by Mike Bowers »

I thought the Bud Light wedding was good, I don't know who's add it was, but instead of high 5's & knuckle bumps, I'm changing over to the face slap at the shop instead of \"at a boys\" :shock: :shock: :lol:
We love what we do, we do it well.