roll outs

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jonathan Lester

roll outs

Post by Jonathan Lester »

Hello
I am trying to put roll-outs into a cabinet. Basically I'm trying to put a number of drawers behind my cabinet doors. To do this we put 5/8\" build up on eachside of the drawer box on the cabinet. This gets the side of the drawer far enough inside the cabinet so the drawer doesnt interfer with the hinge. Is there anyway to do this easily in ecabinets? thanks for the help.
Pete Riddle

Roll outs

Post by Pete Riddle »

Jonathon,
One possibilty here is to create a small dispaly panel, ie 2\"x 22\" then associate it to the cabinet. It wil attach each of these to the design and add them to your cabinet nest. Smaller parts like this will be harder to hold down though, so special attention should be paid to double pass sizing in Control Nesting.
Jonathan Lester

Post by Jonathan Lester »

I managed to make it half work. I simple set the default drawer box to have the correct left and right inset taing into consideration the required thickness of the build p and hardware clearence. I dont have build up but i supposed i could just add panels and place them on the cabinet. Thanks for the thoughts.
Pete Riddle

Roll Outs

Post by Pete Riddle »

No problem, I should have mentioned the drawer inset settings but I read your question as you were wanting to know how to add the build ups.

Either way, good luck and happy Cabbing.