Bougas numbers

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Anthony Towers

Bougas numbers

Post by Anthony Towers »

I'm setting up a display cube, entered in the numbers and received the following report
\" syntax error : check for bogas numbers or characters in front of the dimension \"

I did all that, but no avail. So I closed the program and started all over again, still having this problem.
It seems to be interminted, some times I have clear sailing and every thing works real well, other times such as now this bug shows and is really bugging me.

Any help would be great, otherwise I'm going to go outside and take out my frustrations on the snow and kick the ---- out of it! :D

-------------------------------------- tony
Justin D Melhiser

Post by Justin D Melhiser »

Tony

If you could let me know what numbers you are entering in so I can try and recreate what you are getting when you do this. You can email me at cabinets@thermwood.com
Philip Shantz
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Philip Shantz »

Anthony

Usually that DOES actually mean that in some dialog box on the page you're looking at there is a syntax error typed inadvertantly. Sometimes they're easy to gloss over and not see, but I've always found them after a couple of seconds of looking.

If you are getting the error message with no real cause, that's one for the programmers...
Justin D Melhiser

Post by Justin D Melhiser »

Tony

If you leave out the space between the numbers and the inches symbol (\") then it will load fine. Thank You
Anthony Towers

Post by Anthony Towers »

Thanks to all for the quick reply, and thanks to Jason for the phone call

I'll attack the snow some other time!

----------------------------------- tony