Need Presentation Graphics for a Kitchen

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Dave Grulke

Need Presentation Graphics for a Kitchen

Post by Dave Grulke »

Hi everyone-

Like a knucklehead, I let my computer hardware age too long to run the latest and greatest ECab software and now am scurrying about to get the necessary machinery to run the current software. Timing couldn't have been worse, as I now need to get back to serious e-cab designing yesterday for several upcoming projects. Getting the machine here and running to get this job done is not possible for me this week.

Would anyone consider running up a relatively simple kitchen for me? (Obviously for a fee) I need a few elevation pix for presentation to a client late this week, and would rather pay someone to do the work than to show up with less than desirable illustrations. The pix don't need to be at 100%, as I am certain there will be revisions in the near future, but it would be nice to at least show a representative sample of what could be.

Let me know if your schedule would allow time to design and output a handful of screen shots for me this week. I'll supply an overhead and dimensions overview to anyone interested.

Dave
Big Dave's Services
Milwaukee
414/688-6895
big.daves.services@gmail.com
Mike Seisser
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: NCB Inc.

Post by Mike Seisser »

Hey Dave,

I've got some time this week, and I'm not too far from you. (McHenry, IL) Email me at ncbinc@comcast.net and we'll work out the details.

Mike
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Production.