Supplier images

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

JoeyLowe

Supplier images

Post by JoeyLowe »

Hey Guys:

Been a long while since I last posted a message. Partly because I lurk more than ever and partly because I'm way too busy anymore. Anyway, I do have a question about supplier images. I wanted to add a bracket foot to a box and couldn't find one. I went to Adams and they had plenty of legs, but no bracket feet. Is this something that I have to use the part editor for or is there another way that I'm missing.

Thanks in advance. :lol:
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Joey,
I have attached a .zip file that has left, right and corner bracket feet that can be saved to your Import folder and used as display parts. You can change the texture on these in the Display Part Editor. You can also save them as cut list parts and add a cost to them in the Display Part editor.
Kerry
JoeyLowe

Supplier images

Post by JoeyLowe »

Hey Kerry:

Thanks for the files. This is just what I needed. How's the weather over in Dalhart? It's been pretty cold here in Gilmer. (Longview). :D
JoeyLowe

Another question about images

Post by JoeyLowe »

Kerry:

Thanks again for the image of the bracket feet. Now for a really dumb question. When I unzip the file, to what directory do I export the files to? Thanks in advance.

Joey
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Joey,
Place them in a folder that you create in the ecabinets/import directory.
Another way is to open the objects in the Display Part Editor and save them from there which will save them in the ecabinets/import directory.