3 day training is well woth it.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Scott Chase

3 day training is well woth it.

Post by Scott Chase »

I attended the e-cab, 3 day training in Greensboro, NC. last week and I just want to say that it was soooo worth it. I learned more in those 3 days then I had learned in 6 months on my own.
Ecabs has so many different layers to it. Just using the forums and help menu only got me so far.
The teaching was great, no one was left behind. Everyone from Thermwood was super friendly and helpful, the food was good and we even got passes to the show.
All in all a great experience. I recommend it to all.
Robert Williams

Post by Robert Williams »

Scot,

I'm glad you got a lot out of the class. I've been wanting to take the class for the last 6 month, I just have not had the time. What was the one or two most valuable features about eCabinet that you learned from the class, that you probably would have never learned through manual?
Scott Chase

Post by Scott Chase »

My \"that's cool\" moment was turning a 1/4\" in wood shelf into glass and associating it back to the cabinet.
Mark Taylor
Guru Member

Post by Mark Taylor »

congrats Scott....considering the price of the software - I believe the training is a smart investment!

Not to mention, Dennis is a pretty accomplished teacher and all around good guy.

Mark
Mark Taylor
Guru Member

Post by Mark Taylor »

sorry...doubled up for some reason(?)
Scott Chase

Post by Scott Chase »

yeah, he knows his stuff and was eager to walk over and help if someone got confused.