POOF!! Gone.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Leo Graywacz
Guru Member
Company Name: LRG WoodCrafting

POOF!! Gone.

Post by Leo Graywacz »

On several occasions I have had the eCab software just disappear off the screen in the middle of a job. What I trying to say is that I am working on a job and do some input and the software just blinks out and the program just ends itself, instantly. No warning, no error message, completely out of the memory in the task manager, just POOF! gone. It especial happens while inputing formulas in the Constraint Manager. But it has done it elsewhere like in the cabinet editing and detail room. Now I have to start the program up again and reload, from the beginning, of the job I was just working on. It is my fault for not doing incremental saves, but, what gives. Why does it just blink out like that without issuing any error warnings.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Leo,
There have been some problems with certain members jobs in the past that have caused eCabinets to shut down like that but I don't remember just what the cause was. If you can document steps so that the eCabinet guys can reproduce the problem using your job I'll bet they can fix it fast.
Until you find the fix, save, save, save.
Kerry