Registration Code problem

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Nikhil Mistry

Registration Code problem

Post by Nikhil Mistry »

I'm not too sure whether this is the right place to post this issue or not, but I couldn't find any other way of contact eCab tech support (can't dial a 1-877 number from Botswana), so here goes.

I have requested eCabs 5.1 3 times now, over the past 4-6 months, and as of now I have yet to receive my copy of the software. So, I tried re-installing from my 4.1 CD only to find that my registration code had been \"blocked\" for some reason.

At this point I'm not sure what has happened- why my registration code has been \"blocked\" and why I haven't received the updated software. I have a sneaking suspicion that the two are related.

Help please!
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Your 4.1 registration code has been blocked because it has already been used plus version 4 has expired and will no longer execute.

Back to registration codes, they can be used one time only. Once the code has been validated via the internet, further attempts to use that code will fail. Any time you have to reinstall the software you have to get a new code.

There is another post in the forum from a user in Romania with the same questions you have. Thermwood's response was that the software should be distributed by your regional dealer and not from the U.S. Still, I would send an email to software@thermwood.com so they can investigate for you.
Justin D Melhiser

Post by Justin D Melhiser »

Nikhil

If you need to get someone from tech support then call the 1-812-937-4476 ext. 227 and I would be glad to help you with whatever the problem is.

V4 has expired and I will look into getting you a new CD as soon as I can.