how do i make connestoga cp 10 doors white

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

davidklehn

how do i make connestoga cp 10 doors white

Post by davidklehn »

help,is there a way to change colors on whole cabinets with adding new materials.
Dan Gilleece

Post by Dan Gilleece »

The \"alpine 40sheen\" option will display the door in opaque white. It is confusing, because the white display sample is the same color as the background -- -just click in the white space above the word \"alpine 40sheen\". Have a look at the options I selected in this screenshot. Get there, and you'll have a white door.
Attachments
shot.gif
shot.gif (37.39 KiB) Viewed 4838 times
Dan Gilleece

Post by Dan Gilleece »

The \"alpine 40sheen\" option will display the door in opaque white. It is confusing, because the white display sample is the same color as the background -- -just click in the white space above the word \"alpine 40sheen\". Have a look at the options I selected in this screenshot. Get there, and you'll have a white door.
Attachments
shot.gif
shot.gif (37.39 KiB) Viewed 4833 times
Todd Miller

Re: how do i make connestoga cp 10 doors white

Post by Todd Miller »

davidklehn wrote:help,is there a way to change colors on whole cabinets with adding new materials.
David,
There are various ways to do this...
A: Go into the construction settings menu, and change the material globally. Note: this will not affect Face Frames. You will also have to go into the FF portion of the construction setting area to change the material for the FF.

B: If you have a cabinet in the Cabinet editor, you can highlight the part you want to change. Right click, then goto the match texture option, then click on a part you would like to change the texture to.

C: In the layout editor, while in "Detail room", highlight the cabinet, then right click. Goto change materials, "Sheet stock". A dialog box will open and promt you to select a new material for individual parts.

Try these options, and let me know if you need further assistance.
Todd Miller

Re:

Post by Todd Miller »

Sorry,
I guess I need to read the thread topic. Dan you are correct.
Dan Gilleece

Re:

Post by Dan Gilleece »

Todd Miller wrote:Sorry,
I guess I need to read the thread topic. Dan you are correct.
It actually seems like the title and post ask two different questions. I only addressed the first. The second question has been discussed at length previously, and your summary was a good reply to that larger question.