angle front corner cabinet

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

John Lawrence

angle front corner cabinet

Post by John Lawrence »

I cant seem to be able to get the left or right door gaps to change on a frameless angled front corner cabinet. Eg take the standard base frameless corner cabinet into the door editor go to add left hinged door without changing any settings and i get a door that is 431mm wide, do the same thing and change the left and right gaps to 20 and the door is still 431 wide.
Is it just me or am i missing something here?

John
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

Angled Front Corner Cabinet

Post by Brad McIntosh »

John,

I did a quick test here on my system and it appears that neither the Left/Right Gaps (if the Door/Drawer is inset) or the Left/Right Reveals work on my system. (The Top and Bottom Gaps/Reveals seem to \"respond\".)

Hmmmm..... Anyone else?
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

CORRECTION - Angled Front Corner Cabinet

Post by Brad McIntosh »

Please forgive me...

It appears that I was way to quick on my analysis...

I made the mistake to not RETURN to the MAIN Cabinet Editor area to review the results of my settings. It seems that the Left and Right Reveals/Gaps are not recalculated until you return to the main area of the Cabinet Editor.

When I included this all important step, my dimensions were being adjusted according to my Reveal and/ or Gap settings.

Again... sorry.

John - Are your dimension issues perhaps related to the same thing? Are you trying to check your door widths prior to returning to the Main Cabinet Editor area?
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation