deleting assemblies

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Brent Pister
Company Name: Brelin Quality Builders

deleting assemblies

Post by Brent Pister »

In Custom Layout when I am attempt to delete a specific assembly the program gives me the message \"local texturing is having a problem. What is this\" and a very long string of symbols. This only happened with two specific assemblies in a specific layout. If I quickly build a new layout and install either assembly they will delete no problem. I have rebuilt the layout twice from scratch with the same results both times.

Regards
Brent
Leo Graywacz
Guru Member
Company Name: LRG WoodCrafting

Post by Leo Graywacz »

Sounds like you are still on version 5.0. To delete am assembly you need to do this work around. Highlight the cabinet in the detail room. Then bring it into the cabinet editor. then you need to delete each and every part of the assembly until you have nothing left. Then return to the detail room and answer yes to save these changes. That should do it.
Dell Precision 7710
Intel Core i7-6820HQ @ 2.70GHz 16.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro M3000M
512 GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSD
Win 7 Pro 64-bit

http://lrgwood.com
Brent Pister
Company Name: Brelin Quality Builders

Post by Brent Pister »

Thanks Leo, I'll give that a try. I am running Version 5.1 but have noticed a few little iregularities that lead me to believe there is a bug in my system or my version. I have found that this only happens with assemblies and not cabinets in this specific layout. If I install these assemblies in another layout all works as expected.